‘All About Money 2021’ was one of India's biggest finance get-together that took place on the 28th and 29th August 2021. The online event saw a staggering 13,000+ attendees during the course of these 2 days. This mega-event was organized and hosted by Scenes; a community social network application that fosters communities of all shapes and sizes.
The two day get- together featured the most engaging topics from the finance sector, straight from the thought leaders like Rachna Ranade, Niyati Mavinkurve, Harsh Jain (Groww Founder), Raj Shamani and more.
Some of the key points about the event :
● Attendees spent over 700,000 minutes on the Scenes app
● Each of the workshops had over 2000+ listeners on average
● Rachana Ranade shared her knowledge on how rather than following advice, we should put faith in our own knowledge
● Raj Shamani discussed ‘how finance creators are assisting in overcoming the dearth of practical knowledge in the Indian school system’.
● Niyati Mavinkurve described how the internet had romanticized passive income whereas 'It's easy but not that simple'.
Rachana Ranade, Founder at Rachana Ranade and Associates says, "It was a great experience conducting the session with Avalon! I'm happy to see Shashank and his team doing some amazing work towards spreading financial literacy. Looking forward to many more interactive sessions."
“I’d say that All About Money 2021 was a huge success both for the attendees as well as for us here at Scenes. We were honoured to host some of the biggest names in the finance sector and the attendees had a great time too. After the event, I was bombarded on my Instagram with attendees sending me notes they took during the sessions.” - said Abhinav Arora, Co-Founder and CMO at Scenes by Avalon.