Here is a list of deals that happened in Indian Startup Ecosystem including funding, merger, acquisition, product launch & appointment etc.
1. Sustainability consulting and VC firm CoCreate Ventures, that helps companies to pivot, has invested an undisclosed amount in an omnichannel book renting platform, JustBooks CLC. Read More
2. Sundeep Sahni quits as Olacabs’s head of new initiatives. Read More
3. Mohit Goel, managing director of Ringing Bells Pvt Ltd, the company behind the Freedom 251 mobile phone, has resigned from the company. Read More
4. Cash-strapped Chinese technology conglomerate LeEco is in talks on securing a 10 billion yuan ($1.4 billion) deal with an unnamed strategic investor. Read More
5. CoCreate Ventures, a new investment firm focused on startups which are struggling, has raised a Rs 15-crore fund from high net worth individuals. Read More
6. Vatika Hotels Pvt. Ltd, owned by real estate and hospitality firm Vatika Group, has raised Rs495 crore in debt from Axis Bank Ltd. Read More