5. Pune-headquartered industrial internet of things (IoT) firm Infinite Uptime has raised $5 million in Series A funding from a set of venture and private equity funds.
6. LEAP India, a supply chain solutions provider, is in advanced talks to raise a funding round of about Rs 300 crore, reported DealStreetAsia.
7. VTION, a New Delhi-NCR based technology innovation firm, has raised $280,000 through AngelList India.
8. Nanotechnology product startup Log 9 Materials has raised Rs 3 crore ($435,736) in an extended pre-Series A round of funding from Metaform Ventures, Hemant Luthra, chairman of Mahindra CIE, GEMS and other angel investors.
9. Singapore based healthtech company Mobile Health has acquired Bengaluru and Singapore based Songline Analytics which runs its deep analytics startup Uninstall.io for an undisclosed amount, reported Inc42.
10. Walmart India opened its second fulfilment centre in Lucknow on Monday.
11. IRCTC will now charge Rs 12 plus taxes for every ticket booked through online travel agents Like MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Paytm and Cleartrip as annual maintenance charges (AMC), reported ET.
12. After Canada, Paytm is set to launch a mobile digital payment in Japan.
13. US-based VC firm RoundGlass Partners is doubling down on its investment in fitness aggregator Gympik.com.
14. Bengaluru-based nanotechnology startup Log 9 Materials Scientific Pvt. Ltd has raised Rs 3 crore ($436,000) in an extended pre-Series A round.
15. Dainik Bhaskar Group and Mumbai Angels Network partner to invest in startups from New India
16. Shopmatic launches in UAE, partners with Network International to help UAEs small and medium businesses go digital