3. NITI Aayog, will fund 80 incubation centers including Atal Incubation Centers and Established Incubation Centers (EICs), across the country, in 2nd phase of start-up India program. In the first funding phase, it had selected only 19 incubation centers.
4. Taiwanese contract manufacturer Wistron, which makes iPhones for Apple in India, may raise its investment in Karnataka facility to Rs 3,000 crore.
5. Kishlay Foods which manufactures snacks, chips and biscuits has raised $15 million (Rs 100 crore) in its latest round of funding.
6. Online lending marketplace Paisabazaar claims to has disbursed Rs 5000 crore of unsecured loans through its platform since its inception in early 2014.
7. Arrivae makes a strategic investment of $1 million in Modspace, to extend Modspace products to full home interiors
8. T-Hub ties up with 6 Global tech giants - Amazon Web Services, DigitalOcean, Google Cloud, HubSpot, Microsoft and Zoho, to help all the startups of its cohort-based incubation programme Lab32™.
10. VoxWeb, the Singapore headquartered social media company today announced its plans to launch its crypto-currency, Vollar that will enable the company to monetize through social-commerce and fin-tech based solutions, without any need to serve targeted ads.
11. Udacity, global pioneer in lifelong learning, announced 200% revenue growth in their India business from 2016 to 2017.
14. Grofers wants to completely move to a 100 percent private label firm in two to three years, Co-Founder Saurabh Kumar told BloombergQuint.
15. Altizon Systems Pvt. Ltd, which operates a platform for developing solutions based on industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), has raised around $1 million in a fresh round of funding, reported VCCircle.
16. In an internal letter to their employees, Snapdeal founders Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal said that Snapdeal achieved positive cash flow in the month of June this year and have no current and future dependency on any external funding now.
17. Hero MotoCorp Ltd is investing Rs 130 crore ($19 million) more in electric scooter startup Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd, Hero MotoCorp said in a stock-exchange filing.