'Womennovator' in association with Confederation of Women Entrepreneurs is launching a campaign wherein they will cover 100 women of substance through their stories. These stories will make part of an online and print publication / Management planner which will be sent to ministries of India, PSUs, Corporates, Financial Institution, Banks and embassies of all countries.
Interested women entrepreneurs can apply at here and last date of the registration is 15th Feb, 2018.
Proposed Jury to select 100 faces (Influencers):-
· Babul Supriyo - Minister of State for Heavy Industries and Public Enterprise
· Avijit Dutt - Actor
· Naina Lal Kidwai - CEO and Country Head of HSBC India
· Suresh Raina - Indian Cricketer
· Paresh Rawal - Indian film actor
· Shereen Bhan - Indian journalist and news anchor
· Blossom Kochhar - Founder of Aroma Magic range of products.
· Arunachalam Muruganantham– Founder - CEO at Jayashree Industries (inspired PADMAN movie )
· Sonam Wangchuk - Founding-director of the Students' Educational and Cultural Movement of Ladakh (SECMOL) "3 Idiots inspired by him"
Guest of Honour :
· Jyotsna Sitling - Joint Secretary - Ministry of skill development & entrepreneurship
· Meenakshi Sharma - Joint Secretary, Ministry of Tourism
The organization has made nominations open to submit in a community oriented form where anyone can nominate themselves or others. The esteemed jury will then shortlist the final candidates through critical analyzation in various objective factors and will release the final list of selected candidates by 18th Feb 2018.
In Phase 2, the organization will be selecting 15 best candidates out of 100 Women faces to be awarded on International Women's day 8th March 2018 at Seaside Startup Summit, Goa.
This campaign is an endeavor to communicate and promote the excellent work women in the country. In its mission to forge positive visibility for Women, the Confederation of Women Entrepreneurs will #PressforProgress and...
· identify ways to make women more visible
· extend opportunities to women first
· assume women want opportunities until declined
· select women as spokespeople and leaders
· support visible women
COWE helps women-owned businesses succeed in global value chains. COWE is a non-profit company (under section 25A of The Companies Act – 1956) incorporated in 2004, and has been steered by an eminent Board of Directors since then. Its slogan “Gearing women power” stands for the democratic structure of COWE and stands for “Of the women, for the women and by the women”. COWE has emerged as a well-organized and established organization working towards the goal of liberating women by making them financially independent and vibrant. In totality COWE is spread across India over 10 states.