1. Home Renovation on your mind? Check out short term loans by RupeeCircle. It’s a new age Peer-to-Peer Lending Platform that provides low-interest loans and collateral-free approach to enable you to fulfil your immediate short-term money requirements. It is a popular alternative to traditional loans and investing options where they cut the middleman to connect people who need money with those who have money to invest.
2. Planning to go for a vacation? Try ePayLater’s ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ option on booking websites with an interest-free credit term of 14 days. It is much like a credit card where you are borrowing money and returning it by paying before the due date.
3. Want to gift a car to your parents this Diwali? Visit Truebil, India's leading auto tech company that sells verified pre-owned cars. Truebil has a partnership with Tata Capital that ensures easy financing of pre-owned cars in the form of affordable monthly EMIs.Truebil is a Mumbai based virtual marketplace for trading used cars in major Indian cities like Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi.
4. Long holidays tempting you to explore Europe? Check out Ithaka, a new age travel tech platform which takes the full ownership of your travel experience. From providing the right assistance to plan your trip to giving booking benefits and EMIs to ease your trip budget, they are a 360 degree travel planning platform, whose motive is to make your dream into a reality.
5. Home renovation or the latest gadget on your mind? Opt for short-term loans at LenDenClub, a leading P2P platform in India. As a customer, you can get an instant personal loan for any reason at an interest rate that is calculated basis your income, number of dependents, your creditworthiness etc. The entire loan disbursement is smooth and transparent.