Here is a list of deals that happened in Indian Startup Ecosystem today including funding, merger, acquisition, product launch & appointment etc.
1. Home-service health-test platform Airmed Pathology Labs has raised about $1.5 million (Rs 10 crore) from Brand Capital. Read More
2. Japanese investment firm Dream Incubator Inc. has made its first investment in India by injecting an undisclosed amount in Udupi-based gaming startup 99Games. Read More
3. Uber Technologies Inc. will expand its engineering team in Hyderabad to develop tools that will help the company determine fares and driver incentives, as well as support its food and hyperlocal delivery service businesses around the world. Read More
4. Self drive car rental firm JustRide will soon feature bikes for rent on its platform. The Mumbai-based company which shifted to a car-sharing marketplace from an aggregator-based model in March 2016 will launch bike rentals from mid February. Read More
5. Zenoti, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider for spa and salon chains, plans to soon launch a vendor market place for suppliers to connect with these chains. It has decided to put its consumer app Take5 on hold to focus instead on areas that are likely to help generate more revenue. Read More
6. Facebook has hired Hugo Barra, the most prominent global executive at Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi, to lead its virtual reality business including the Oculus unit, Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg said. Read More