Today Deals: Coldwell Banker Buys Property Search Site Favista Real Estate & 10 More Updates
Bengaluru-based Property Share has raised an undisclosed amount of funding in a round led by Japanese asset management firm Asuka.
Photo Credit : ShutterStock,
Here is a list of deals that happened in Indian Startup Ecosystem today including funding, merger, acquisition, product launch & appointment etc.
1. Delhi-based online fresh fruits and grocery store, iOrderFresh has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Singapore Angel Network Pte. Ltd. (SGAN), the angel investment arm of Singapore-based Thakral Group of Companies. Read More
2. Bengaluru-based Property Share has raised an undisclosed amount of funding in a round led by Japanese asset management firm Asuka, existing investors Pravega Ventures and Singapore-based BEENEXT. Read More
3. Real estate consultancy firm Coldwell Banker India Pvt Ltd has acquired property search site Favista Real Estate Pvt Ltd in an all-stock deal. Read More
4. Bangalore-based early stage venture fund Ideaspring Capital has invested $600,000 (Rs 4 crore) in enterprise networking startup Lavelle Networks Pvt Ltd. Read More
5. ASC Legal, a boutique tax law firm, has merged with Phoenix Legal to deepen its tax practice, according to a statement. Read More
6. K2 Global, an investment backed by Indian and Asian billionaires, plans to increase its stake in Indian digital wallets firm Paytm and music streaming firm Saavn. Read More
7. Singapore’s state-backed Block71 has established a new incubator and co-working spot in Jakarta which hosts startup ventures such as online pawn shop Pinjam and on-demand cleaning service KliknKlin. Read More
8. Your Space Hostel on Friday said it has raised half a million dollars in angel funding towards expansion of their premium student housing venture. Read More
9. Online room renting service Airbnb said on Thursday it had raised $1 billion in its latest round of funding, valuing the company at $31 billion. Read More
10. Tiger Global-backed online real estate firm NestAway Technologies is in preliminary talks for a fresh round of fundraising, which will see participation from existing investors including India's largest online retailer Flipkart and venture capital firm IDG Ventures. Read More
11. Grocery delivery startup Instacart has raised a $400 million round at a valuation of $3.4B, as it battles Amazon and others for grocery delivery supremacy. Read More
Around The World