T-Hub Onboards Nine New Service Providers
T-Hub, through this partnership, provides a unique platform for service providers to showcase their offerings, forge strong connections and establish them as reliable partners in the startup ecosystem
T-Hub, which leads India’s pioneering innovation ecosystem, today announced that it has partnered with nine new leading companies to help its startups grow during the ongoing pandemic. It has joined hands with Paytm, RBL Bank, Miro, Cometchat, NYBACS, ABSOL, Oscar Global, Umasankar and Associates and Flexibees as its premium partners. T-Hub, through this partnership, provides a unique platform for service providers to showcase their offerings, forge strong connections and establish them as reliable partners in the startup ecosystem.
The new partners will be providing T-Hub startups with an array of services to improve their efficiency and adapt to changes brought on by the post-pandemic era. The partnership benefits are open to all the startups associated with T-Hub and its various programs, such as community, corporate innovation programs, Lab32, T-Angel, international programs, and AIC T-Hub Foundation program.
Ravi Narayan, CEO of T-Hub, said, “Collaborating with some of the leading service providers allows us to serve the startups more effectively. It eases the pressure on important business aspects like hiring, tech advancement, accounting, legal, and taxation, among others. Our goal is to make even a small team of early-stage startups, the best team who successfully manages the day-to-day operations and focuses on business's growth factors like making the product more applicable to global markets, revenue generation and customer wins with better marketing and sales strategy.”
These nine leading companies have been added to T-Hub’s existing stellar group of 66 service providers like Amazon Web Services (AWS), DigitalOcean, and Google Cloud offering valuable benefits to the startups from 20 unique categories. T-Hub's network of service providers enables it to build a strong entrepreneurial support infrastructure designed to aid startups, especially the early-stage ones, scale their business over time.
Praveen Sharma, Senior Vice President at Paytm Payment Gateway, said, “We are enabling the Indian startup ecosystem to grow by giving them access to ̌mentorship, networking and business opportunities. Paytm’s Startup Toolkit has been designed keeping in mind the best interests of entrepreneurs in India. Leveraging Paytm’s well-established network and services will help young companies gain their foothold and focus on building the right product for the market.”
Vijit Jain, Director of Partnerships at CometChat said, “We are Techstars Boulder alumni and thus understand the value that partners bring to the startup incubators and accelerators. The perks and credits extended to us when we were incubated went a long way in helping us scale our business to the next level. We now intend to do exactly that: give back to the community. Our partnership with T-Hub is a step in that direction. Startups can take advantage of our world-class in-app text, voice and video chat solutions to increase user engagement on their platform, improve retention and boost their revenues.”
Jair Halevi, Startup Program Manager of Miro, said, “We are happy to be joining forces to support the startup ecosystem of T-Hub. T-Hub has an impressive track record, and in partnership with Miro, we can supercharge more startups.”
Shreya Prakash, CEO and Co-founder of FlexiBees, said, “FlexiBees is a platform that provides highly vetted part-time, project-based and remote-working talent via a pool of qualified women professionals. Our mission is to help startups and growing businesses with all their talent needs, in an affordable and agile manner so that they can grow competitively. We are excited about our partnership with T-Hub and bring all the benefits of a flexible talent pool.”
The nine new partners will provide benefits to startups in the following ways:
· CometChat: It is a SaaS product that will enable startups to add text chat, voice and video calling/conferencing to their websites and mobile apps with ease. It will help users to interact and engage with each other, thereby boosting retention and increasing revenues. Startups will receive USD 3000 credits, dedicated slack channel support and mentorship from the leadership team of CometChat.
· NYBACS: It is a US-based service provider that will offer market-entry solutions to startups and will act as a one-stop-shop for their US business needs. T-Hub startups will receive USD 200 discount on the all-inclusive US incorporation fees of USD 1199, and there will be no upfront or advance payment.
· ABSOL: It will offer a complete range of HR services to the startups from HR Consulting, HR Function, Management/Operations, HR Automation/ Payroll Management, Learning & Development, Recruitment (All levels) and Business Development Consulting. T-Hub startups will receive special subsidised costing for all the HR services.
· Paytm: Paytm for startups is an initiative by Paytm to catalyse the startup ecosystem in India. It will help the startups focus on core business areas and achieving product-market fit. T-Hub startups will receive commission-free credits of at least INR 1.12 crore, listing on Paytm’s mini app program with zero per cent commerce commission on all commerce via Paytm mini apps, free Nodal accounts, and advertising discounts of up to USD 1 million on the Paytm ecosystem.
· Miro: It is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together. T-Hub startups will receive USD 1000 free credits from Miro to create, collaborate and centralise communication channels.
· Oscar Global Research: It provides the right guidance and strategy to the startups for obtaining patents and trademarks. Trademarks will be provided at bare minimum cost to encourage innovation and allow the startups to explore more opportunities. T-Hub startups will receive exclusive pricing for trademark filing, patent, copyright, and design.
· Umasankar and Associates: It offers expertise in the areas of Legal, Taxation and Corporate Affairs and will guide startups on how to comply with various statutes. It will advise the startups on ways to secure their products, ideas and business strategies, investment-related queries, and the ways to handle the existing investors. It will help in formulating standard operating procedures and advise on the business viability of the startups. T-Hub startups will receive these services at a discounted price along with a dedicated free consulting hour and free on-call support on compliance advice. Apart from this, T-Hub startups can avail of a one-hour session in a month on a no-charge basis to receive guidance in various fields during any programs conducted by T-Hub.
· RBL Bank: It is one of India’s leading private sector banks, which will provide T-Hub startups with special services like minimum balance waiver on startups’ current account, corporate salary account with no minimum criteria for employees. T-Hub startups can also avail of a comprehensive API banking suite and cash management services, along with customised digital solutions to manage payments and collection and preferential pricing on Trade and Forex solutions.
· Flexibees: Flexibees is a talent platform that provides vetted part-time, project-based, remote-working talent to startups via its expert pool of women professionals. Flexibees will waive off first-month talent pricing for T-Hub startups and offer free consultation on hiring, role, company structuring, managing remote teams, team management and motivation.
T-Hub’s service provider partners will offer world-class tools, guidance, resources, and other services to the startups that will enable them to cut operational costs, automate their management process and ensure that the quality of their business processes is not compromised. Startups will receive these benefits in the form of free credits and discounts up to a certain limit.
Around The World