Seedstars World, the global seed-stage startup competition for emerging markets and fast-growing startup scenes has brought its pre-selection rounds to an end. Hosted at 91Springboard Okhla, Seedstars World will be holding a dynamic pitch event on the 13th of May at 1:00pm.
India was previously represented at the Global Summit by TapChief with their innovative solution to connect anyone in need of advice in a specific domain to relevant industry experts.
The top startups to advance to the grand final on the 13th of May are:
● AppsPicket: A usable frictionless 2FA based on public key cryptography to increase adoption and security.
● Digichorus: A single platform to connect agriculture produce suppliers with buyers.
● Navia Life Care: A health management app for patient treatment management, to increase compliance with treatment regimes and monitoring by caregivers.
● Roadcast Tech: Allows for vehicle & employee/order tracking on a single platform, which is suitable for any kind of supply chain and logistics.
● Roofpik: A transparent platform that provides verified user reviews and detailed information on properties, and connects prospective tenants to landlords.
● Sellacious: A complete eCommerce suite to create integrated Online Stores and Marketplaces, with a range of practical business features and flexible configurations.
● Shouut: Allows users to access fun, fast and free WiFi across the country by aggregating networks of Telcos and ISP's without spending on capex.
● VdoCipher Media Solutions: A one stop video streaming solution to prevent piracy and smooth delivery of content using proprietary encryptions and watermarking technology.
Seedstars World is closely working with BTG Legal, a law firm supporting startups and ecosystem builders such as accelerators, investors and intermediaries, in order to deliver the best possible event and to provide local entrepreneurs with this opportunity.
The startups will pitch in front of a jury that consist of Parth Bhuta from White Unicorn Ventures, Subhadeep Sanyal from Omnivore Partners, Shweta Singh from StepUp 360, and Devesh Chawla from Chatur Idea.