Startup – Selected amongst the top 20 startups for the BW accelerate program- Fitness Segment
Business Development Role :
- The role would include identification and on-boarding of various partners in the fitness segment. We are looking for motivated individuals to join the core team and who want to be part of the next big idea.
- If you are up for a challenge, thrilled at the prospect of solving problems, willing to experiment and learn, and ready to ride the ups and downs of life in a startup – we have a job for you.
- The candidate will play a crucial role in educating and signing-up partners in a city for our service. In the beginning, this position will include a field role that requires extensive intra-city travel to meet prospects. Longer term offers the opportunity for the candidate to lead all major business development efforts for the firm as well as shape the growth strategy.
- This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing, fast paced, startup environment with extraordinary growth opportunities.
Job description :
- This role requires part time commitment for the first 3 months, post which there will be an option available to join us full time depending on the performance of the individual
- The initial 3 months will require part time commitment either from 9 am-12 noon or 5:30-8:30 pm
- Compensation will largely be equity based to start off. A small cash compensation to cover travel expenses can be considered. People expecting a high cash compensation upfront need not apply
- The candidate needs to be based out of Delhi/NCR and be ready to travel within the city
- Identifying and signing up partners which includes explaining the business model and securing the buy-in from them.
- Identify new trends, opportunities in the market and lead business generation by making strategic tie-ups with potential business partners.
- Have a profitability and customer-centric bent of mind.
- On-time performance and should take the ownership of his work. Aggressive expansion targets need to be met either individually or by building up team(s)
- Managing end-to-end client relationship & working closely with the operations team to resolve any issues.
- Address partner grievances and co-ordinate with the Technology team to provide feedback in order to improve the next versions of products.
- Manage the long-term relationships with various partners and provide inputs to internal ops and business teams on how to improve the business idea further.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Prior experience in business development / sales / vendor management will be highly desirable
- Proven pitching skills, strong communication & presentation skills.
- Execution-focused and have a hands-on mentality.
- Strong analytical skills & clarity in thinking.
- Entrepreneurial skills will be given weight-age.
- Good understanding of the fitness segment with network across various partners would be highly desirable.
About the company :
We are a new Fitness Startup started by 2 aspiring entrepreneurs from Indian School of Business (ISB) and IE Business School, Spain. We have a combined experience of 12+ years in Management Consulting and Investment banking.
We are recently been selected amongst the top 20 startups by the BW Accelerator program. We are currently at a stage where our Proof of concept has already been tested in the market with several partners having soft commitments towards the business idea. We are also in talks with angel investors who are mentoring us to develop the idea further. The mobile app is currently in development and we are planning to go live by Jan-Feb time frame with plans to draw funding soon after.