Infosys Launches Skava Commerce, a New Standard for Modern, Mobile-first and Modular E-commerce Platforms
Skava Commerce provides a comprehensive suite of e-commerce microservices that can be used independently or in conjunction with others, and implemented without any downtime.
Vishal Sikka, Chief Executive Officer, Infosys
Infosys, a global leader in consulting, technology and next-generation services, today announced the launch of Skava Commerce, a modern, mobile-first and modular e-commerce platform that delivers engaging omni-channel experiences. Skava, a Silicon Valley based e-commerce startup acquired by Infosys, developed Skava Commerce to allow businesses to leverage flexible cloud-based microservices and white label applications to quickly launch new offerings, improve conversion rates of digital channels, create highly responsive digital properties, and more. The platform can and easily integrate into existing technologies, while also providing a future-ready architecture that will enable next generation shopping experiences leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, natural language processing and virtual reality (VR).
Skava Commerce provides a comprehensive suite of e-commerce microservices that can be used independently or in conjunction with others, and implemented without any downtime. Its modern architecture scales as traffic increases to provide a consistent experience across all channels. The platform also includes an out-of-the-box mobile-first responsive web store and native mobile shopping applications that can be managed effortlessly by non-technical business users through SkavaSTUDIO – an intuitive web-based experience management tool.
The modern, enterprise-grade architecture of Skava Commerce helps simplify and accelerate the deployment of e-commerce services cost effectively and without large up-front investments.
Infosys will use its global consulting and integration capabilities, gained through partnerships with companies such as Aimia, Darden, and Vodafone, to bring Skava Commerce to its global client base of retailers, CPG companies and others who need a flexible and modular approach to maximize the value of digital customer engagement.
Skava Commerce highlights:
· Source Code License - In an industry first, Skava is also offering a source code license of the complete platform or specific microservices to help large retailers who are already on the journey of building their own platform. Such retailers can accelerate their journey and save significant time and money by incorporating Skava’s modern and modular technology components and yet have full control and ownership through the Source Code License
· Flexible modular microservices architecture offers deployment options to fit customer needs across different stages of their e-commerce journey. Microservices include Product Information Management, User Management, Order Management, Search, Pricing & Offers, Cart & Checkout, Customer Care, Recommendations, Loyalty, Personalization, Wishlist, Registry, Marketing, Reporting, and Analytics
· Modern technologies such as cloud and mobile are leveraged by the platform to launch sophisticated digital commerce experiences tailored for every customer, across all customer touch points. The architecture reduces implementation costs, and allows faster time-to-market for new offerings
· Future-ready architecture ensures integration of emerging technologies such as NLP apps, IoT and social commerce tools such as “conversational” commerce
· Easy to use and implement capabilities allow retailers to build and deploy complete e-commerce websites and native apps quickly. Business users can easily manage the e-commerce experience without requiring an army of developers to make changes
Around The World