India Deals: Security Services Firm SISA Group is Raising Rs 50 Cr and 7 More Updates
Home-grown private equity (PE) major Everstone Group has invested $35 million (approximately Rs232 crore) in Mumbai-based nutraceutical ingredient player OmniActive Health Technologies Ltd for a significant minority stake.
Here is a list of deals that happened in Indian Startup Ecosystem including funding, merger, acquisition, product launch & appointment etc.
1. Pune-based Taxsutra Services Pvt Ltd, which runs tax information portal TaxSutra, has raised Rs 2.5 crore in its third round of funding from existing investors V Balakrishnan and T V Mohandas Pai, former board members and CFOs of Infosys. Read More
2. Abhimanyu Rawal, head of Olacabs’s luxury cab category, also left the taxi aggregator last week and joined a US retail firm. Read More
3. Ahead of GST, LegalRaasta is in Talks to Raise Rs 15 Cr from Multiple Investors. Read More
4. Wistron Corp, a Taiwanese smartphone component manufacturer that also supplies to iPhone maker Apple Inc, is seeking permission to expand its Bengaluru plant. Read More
5. In order to boost the government’s Startup India, Standup India movement, the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) is reportedly formulating a new set of tax concessions on employee stock options, unlisted securities and convertible instruments. The latest Union Budget is expected to be announced on February 1st, 2017. Read More
6. TATA AutoComp Systems Limited, Tata group’s auto component-making firm, has completed the acquisition of TitanX, a global engine cooling supplier. Read More
7. Home-grown private equity (PE) major Everstone Group has invested $35 million (approximately Rs232 crore) in Mumbai-based nutraceutical ingredient player OmniActive Health Technologies Ltd for a significant minority stake. Read More
8. SISA Group, a company which is involved in security services, is raising Rs 50 crore in its second round of equity funding as it diversifies into the ecommerce last-mile logistics space but will focus only on large heavy couriers. The fund would be deployed for national expansion. Read More