India Deals: Mobile Marketing Tech Provider Tune Enters into India and 9 More Updates
Anil Ambani-owned Reliance BIG Entertainment, which houses the media and entertainment business of the group, is entering into the video-on-demand space with its new over-the-top (OTT) mobile application Chillx.
Photo Credit : ShutterStock,
Here is a list of deals that happened in India Startup Ecosystem today including funding, merger, acquisition, product launch & appointment etc.
1. Gurugram-based online to offline (O2O) real estate transaction player Square Yards has raised $12 Mn investment from the private equity arm of Anil Ambani-led Reliance Group. Read More
2. Online job search platform for mid-to-senior level managers, iimjobs.com has secured $2 Mn (INR 13 Cr) in its Series A round of funding led by India Quotient. Read More
3. Uber's UK-based rival Karhoo Technologies Ltd, which runs taxi app Karhoo announced on Tuesday that they are shutting down operations because of a fund crunch. Read More
4. Yottaasys, a Bangalore-based data sciences startup, has received an undisclosed amount of funding from Gleevoaz Ventures, as per an announcement on its site. Read More
5. Global private firm Warburg Pincus LLC is in advanced talks to lead the next round of funding in online credit platform Capital Float, run by Zen Lefin Pvt. Ltd. Read More
6. Private equity (PE) firm Kedaara Capital Advisors Ltd, co-founded by PE veteran Manish Kejriwal, is gearing up to float its second fund to raise around $600-650 million, two people familiar with the matter said. Read More
7. Amazon India has disabled cash on delivery payment option for all its orders while rivals Flipkart and Snapdeal have stopped providing cash on delivery option for orders above Rs 2,000, a day after Narendra Modi's landmark move to kill Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes. Read More
8. Mobile marketing technology provider Tune, which counts firms such as Snapdeal, Flipkart and MakeMyTrip.com as its clients, is launching its India operations. Read More
9. Anil Ambani-owned Reliance BIG Entertainment, which houses the media and entertainment business of the group, is entering into the video-on-demand space with its new over-the-top (OTT) mobile application Chillx. Read More
10. Anaren, Inc., announced today that it has named Jeff Liebl as president of the company’s Internet of Things (IoT) Group, effective November 1, 2016. The position is new within Anaren’s organizational structure to leverage the rapidly increasing growth in the IoT sector. Read More
Around The World