After enrolling at Harvard University for an computer science degree and eventually dropping out, not even the Bill Gates would have thought of founding the world's largest software business “Microsoft” & subsequently became one of the richest men in the world. Originally thinking of a career in law, but spending more of his time in the computer lab than in class showed his interest in computer programming at age 13. Here are Bill Gates top 7 rules for success :
1. Study the competition - It is the first rule, according to which Gates always keeps an eye on his competitions activities. Checking competitors sites daily has turned into a morning ritual for him.
2. Have patience in your ideas - Second rule is to Be Firm. Every idea requires at least 3-4 years and you have to stick with it to Work. Microsoft was doubtful as a startup but Gates had a firm believe on his ideas.
3. Work hard no excuses - There is no substitute for hardwork. It is only hard work through which one can transform his dreams into reality.
4. Change is necessary - Bill gates strongly believes that change is very necessary for survival and growth of any of the company. One can not do the same thing and grow as the biggest firm.
5. Believe in your vision - You can't stop someone who knows Where they are going. For Bill gates Vision is everything. It was his vision which turned Microsoft windows a part of every Personal computer.
6. Enjoy whatever you do - According to Bill gates if you want to get best out of someone, that person needs to enjoy whatever he/she is doing. Everyone should be assigned with the work they love to do.
7. Hire the best people and innovate everyday - Secret behind Microsoft success is their workforce. Workforce yields the result which leads to companies growth. Innovating everyday helps to face, tackle and lead the industry to a new direction.