BW Disrupt: Most Influential Women In Startup World
Each leads their empire with their own set of challenges and perks but the most common factor amongst them is their call to be an entrepreneur. Check out here, who have made it to the BW Disrupt Most Influential Women List 2022
It is worth noting that the battles women confront demand a high level of merit and a real will to break the ceiling. BW Disrupt Most Influential Women list is an initiative supported by BW Businessworld that not only recognises but also celebrates the entrepreneurial impact these women have made in their respective sectors.
Each has their own story of leading their empires, driving their lives and rising to the greater heights. It is not only about working on a business idea but it is also required to pay equal attention to sustainable operations, stable financial growth, equality amongst co-workers, continuous evolution and adapting to the new norms.
These women being on the top of the pyramid have been handling investment deals, announcing the latest initiatives, capturing the market potential, integrating technology and so much more. Leaders like these will continue to stamp their business growth in a more glorious way, launch IPOs and will encourage emerging women leaders.
Here are the 15 women who are the most influential, inspiring and leading by example in the startup ecosystem.
BW Disrupt Most Influential Women List 2022
1. Meena Ganesh, Chairperson and MD, Portea Medical
2. Falguni Nayar, Founder and CEO, Nykaa
3. Ameera Shah, Promoter and MD, Metropolis Healthcare
4. Divya Gokulnath, Co-founder, BYJU’S
5. Saroja Yeramilli, Founder and CEO, Melorra
6. Upasana Taku, Co-founder and COO, MobiKiwk
7. PriyankaGill, Co-Founder, Good Glamm Group, Founder and CEO, POPxo – Plixxo
8. Neeru Sharma, Platform Business Services, Infibeam Avenues
9. Padmaja Ruparel, Co-founder IAN and Founding Partner IAN Fund