The biggest season sale is back with more attractive discounts and dealings in over hundred of products. Amazon has come up with its second edition of Prime Day sale in India from 12 pm today and would continue till 12 am on Wednesday. This 36-hour limited period sale is exclusive to Amazon Prime subscribers. The prime membership costs Rs.999 for a year. At the same time, Amazon’s Prime sale coincides with Flipkart ‘Big Shopping Day sale’ starting from today and would run for one day more till Thursday 19 July.
Here all you need to know about the ‘Grand auction’:
1) The sale is witnessing heavy discounts on products ranging from digital devices, smartphones to home appliances, clothing, and home interior. The Amazon exclusive mobile Redmi Y2 has gone on sale today from 1 pm onwards.
2) Six different flash sales had joined the Prime Day Sale from 1 pm IST today. Meanwhile, Flipkart is offering a lucrative discount up to 70% on electronic deals.
3) Upto 10% cashback or discount is valid on shopping from HDFC Bank credit card/EMI and Amazon Pay Transaction. HDFC would provide an instant 10% discount to its debit and credit card holders. In addition, all Amazon Pay users will receive 10% cashback, and no cost EMI starting from Rs. 1,111 per month restricted to selected products.
4) Two hundred new products would be making their debut in India for the first time through Amazon Prime Day Sale. While Flipkart will focus on summer products like refrigerators, air conditioners and assure a big line-up of televisions, smartphones and other special categories.
5) Amazon has also announced a quiz for its app users where all participants would stand a chance to win the OnePlus 6. The participant ought to answer five questions in the quiz and if answered all correctly, they would be enrolled in a lucky draw for the race to win the OnePlus 6.