AI Venture Capital Bootcamp – A Chance for You to Get Funding Between $100K-$5M
EVC Ventures encourages early-stage startups to join for the exclusive Venture Capital Bootcamp
The odds of getting a Venture Capital funding for an early-stage startup is about 1 in 1000. It's unsurprising that every year many startups come to us asking what is the best way to raise capital and scale their companies. With this in mind, EVC Ventures is creating the first ever 'Venture Capital Bootcamp' for entrepreneurs & startups to come and showcase their business idea and get funding between $100,000 to $5 Million.
This will be a 4-season long boot camp and each season will have a different theme. Season 1 is called ‘Artifical Intelligence Venture Capital Bootcamp’ which will be followed by Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality, EdTech & Blockchain.
The idea behind this initiative is to get startups who have been working in this domain for over 12 months, with a POC to come and present to set of VC`s/Experts who could potentially be willing to look at these ventures for their respective portfolios or help them accelerate their journey with mentorship.
Highlights of Artificial Intelligence Venture Capital Bootcamp:
EVC Ventures encourages early-stage startups to join for the exclusive Venture Capital Bootcamp so you can:
- Pitch ideas to Lead Investors
- Find Lead Investors through the competition – Getting access to Global Investors
- Opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with Institutional and other Investors
- Close funding with VCs & HNIs
- Getting VC connects and Customer connects
Startups will present their ideas in 10 minutes live pitch presentation and they will discuss on:
- Market Size
- Monetization Model
- USP & Competitors
- Services / Product
- Proof of Concept
- Past Investments, if Any
- Valuation – Percentage against Equity
After each presentation, 5 minutes are allocated for the Q&A session.
1) Keynote/Judge: Anurag Batra (Chairman & Editor-in-Chief, BW Businessworld)
2) Keynote/Judge: Anjli Jain (Managing Partner, EVC Ventures USA)
3) Keynote/Judge: Shraeyansh Thakur (Investor, Sequoia Capital)
4) Keynote/Judge: Vikas Banga ( Associate Director, The Boston Consulting Group | Ex VP, Snapdeal)
5) Judge: Vikram Bawa (Vice President, Unifyed)
Venue: EVC Ventures, Sector 33, Gurgaon, India
Date: Saturday, 24th March 2018
Time: 11 : 00 AM to 5 : 00 PM
Interested applicants can Apply Here until 10th March 2018.
Attendees RSVP Here (No entry without RSVP).
Around The World