6 Startups Secure Pilots with RBL Bank, ICICI Bank and More
6 graduating startups have secured pilots with leading banks at the Startupbootcamp FinTech Mumbai Demo Day
Photo Credit : LinkedIn,
Startupbootcamp 'FinTech Mumbai’, the leading global accelerator focused on innovation for the financial services industry, hosted its first Demo Day at the Royal Opera House in Mumbai. Out of the 11 start ups graduating from the Startupbootcamp FinTech Mumbai cohort, 6 start ups have already secured pilots with leading banks and corporates such as RBL Bank, ICICI Bank, SBI and Games2Win.
The 11 start ups that took to the stage showcased original technologies in financial services, with propositions ranging from SME banking, blockchain technology, digital payments, and personal finance management, among others.
Upon the completion of the program, these 11 start ups will be supported by Startupbootcamp's alumni growth program as they expand their businesses and look to raise funds.
The FinTech Mumbai program is backed by leading players in the Indian finance ecosystem such as ICICI Bank, RBL Bank, Capital First, ICICI Lombard, PwC and AZB & Partners. Girish Nayak, chief of customer service, operations and technology at ICICI Lombard said, "It has been a pleasure for the ICICI Lombard team to work with Startupbootcamp and its cohort. We appreciate the approach of Startupbootcamp as it has corporates involved throughout the acceleration journey of chosen startups."
The 11 game changing fintech companies who took the stage were:
1. Bitgram - A customer trust 'SuperIdentity' protocol for corporates, which uses a blockchain base to ensure data integrity. They have secured pilots with ICICI bank and RBl bank.
2. Canopi - A technology start up focused on disrupting the way small businesses raise working capital loans using their unpaid invoices. Canopi will soon secure their partnership with RBL bank.
3. Doboz - A retention-marketing platform which enables merchants/companies to create their own custom currency and loyalty program through gift cards, promo codes, reward points and referral programs - without having to build their own internal systems. Doboz has partnered with ICICI Bank and RBL Bank for their platform.
4. Expowealth - Re-enables retail investors to easily invest in mutual funds by offering commission-free investment advisory and fulfilment.
5. Greendeck - A 'Pricing as a Service' startup which helps businesses dynamically price their products and services to maximise end-user value. Greendeck has secured a pilot with Games2Win.
6. Manage My Fortune - An online wealth management marketplace for individuals to invest under the guidance of the best SEBI Investment Advisors.
7. mTrakr - A personal finance tool that helps people effortlessly manage, save and grow their money. mTrackr has secured a pilot with ICICI Bank.
8. Propelld - Provides quick, flexible income dependent education loans to students with limited credit history but strong earning potentials.
9. Quickkloan - A credit scoring analytics based marketplace for loans. It helps new-to-bank customers apply for loans by matching their profile with lending criteria of different FI's.
10. Rupie - A self service urban micro finance solution offering for urban, unbanked people. Rupie offers micro loans entirely on mobile phones. Rupie has secured a pilot with RBL Bank.
11. Zilra - A cross border payment processor for freelancers. It helps Indian freelancers and small businesses receive payments from overseas clients.
Around The World