5 Reasons To Launch An Effective Job Marketplace App
In the digital age, online job searches are at peak, offering people an opportunity to seek and grab their dream jobs.
As it is very easy to get lost in the myriad of vacancies found on job search portals. The one thing that every job seeker looks for is visibility - to get noticed and hired. On the other hand, company HRs and recruitment consultants spend hours browsing through potential candidates and it is a daunting task to streamline search queries to get focused results. This is where a job marketplace mobile application comes in handy. With it, companies/candidates can be scanned, shortlisted and contacted. All on-the-go!
Let’s review why launching a job marketplace app is a great idea:
1. Assistance in creating resumes and cover letters: A beautiful resume can get a job aspirant noticed while an impactful cover letter can make him a memorable shortlister. Often job aspirants are caught in the dilemma about how they should build their resumes effectively to present themselves as potential candidates. So, resume-writing service is an essential tool for any job-marketplace app. An addon ‘one-click apply’ option and default suggestion for ‘job application message’ makes the app even more useful.
2. Anytime instant access to the account: More than often, app users stay signed into their profiles on their mobile devices. This enables instant profile management activities like updating addresses, adding new skillsets, applying and keeping track of jobs etc. Mobile apps also facilitate time-saving ‘one click’ actions like sign-in, call, email, shortlist, apply, etc.
3. User-activity leveraged customizations: The good thing about a mobile app based job/candidate search is that it saves the user’s activity history, thereby facilitating customized notifications, recommendations, and search-result algorithm optimizations.
4. Streamlined hiring process for employers: A comprehensive recruitment app provides end-to-end services that streamline hiring processes:
– Easy vacancy posting
Access to a huge repertoire of resumes/profiles
– Candidate search as per location - in the vicinity, domestic or international
– Facility of sending one invite/interview message to multiple candidates
– Screening options of filter questions, notice period, profile image etc
5. Scope for paid promotions: When it comes to career choices, job aspirants seek out the most lucrative options as they don’t want to take chances. After all, a career is a commitment. So, employers usually don’t mind availing paid services to boost their presence and visibility in the job marketplace. They showcase their company information, work culture and details of vacancies to attract suitable candidates. On the other hand, job seekers opt for paid services like profile highlighting (in search result listing), resume-writing, career counselling, etc.
In the digital age, online job searches are at peak, offering people an opportunity to seek and grab their dream jobs. With every business vying for the ‘best’ candidates by offering them an enticing work environment, salaries & perks, the attrition rates are soaring high. By catering to the time-sensitive recruitment industry, job marketplace apps have proved to be a great asset to invest in.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the article above are those of the authors' and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of this publishing house
Around The World