5 Innovative Startups Making Offices More Secure Post COVID
it is critical for enterprises to execute preventive measures and stay sustainable as digital transformation has emerged as the silver lining. Some innovative start-ups making strides to making office spaces safer:
Regular sanitisation of common areas before shifts and staggered lunch and break timings while maintaining social distancing are among the norms in a revised list of standard operating procedures in workplaces that India Inc has proposed. Contactless processes and safe distancing measures becoming the new normal due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Hence, it is critical for enterprises to execute preventive measures and stay sustainable as digital transformation has emerged as the silver lining. Some innovative start-ups making strides to making office spaces safer:
· Robot disinfectors: Asimov Robotics, a start-up based in Kerala, has deployed robots at entrances to office buildings and other public places to dispense hand sanitiser and deliver public health messages about the virus.
· Social distancing adherence: Start-ups such as Marut Dronetech have partnered with state governments to test the use of drones to monitor adherence to social distancing rules. These can be utilized across corporate offices to ensure at crowded areas like canteens, main-gates etc., social distancing is adhered
· Contactless visitor management at offices: VAMS Global, a Mumbai based start-up has come up with the world’s first Visitor Management Software with temperature scanner and mask detection – VAMS SafeGuard which uses AI to allow entry of visitors only who are complying to all COVID protection measures.
· Safer Park Management: The ESR India app enables safer park management, digital execution of service requests, and has integrated features to combat the spread of coronovirus. The app enables contactless park entry with a digital submission of mandatory health declaration and thermal scanning at the entrance.
· Employee screening: Jumpree WorkSafe by Smarten Spaces will ensure every employee, tenant or visitor is pre-screened for travel and health, tracking every entry and exit along with temperature readings. Other features include encouraging and maintaining social distancing measures at dining areas, monitoring and managing the provision of critical supplies and increasing the availability of resources and improving communication with employees both working remotely and in the workplace.