What if Vijay Shekhar Sharma had never ditched his job on campus to start an internet company? Would he ever have become India’s youngest billionaire?
Highly unlikely isn’t it. So take that plunge into that new venture you have been thinking about, and if it’s fear that’s holding you back then let these quotes dispel some of that giant F monster:
1. "I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear."
2. "Don't let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things. Believe in yourself. Do what you love. And most importantly, be kind to others, even if you don't like them."
3. "Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."
4. "I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."
5. "You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'"
6. "March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life's path."
7. "You always have two choices: your commitment versus your fear."
8. "Fear is stupid. So are regrets."
9. "Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric."
10. "To fight fear, act. To increase fear - wait, put off postpone."