Below is a list of deals that happened in Indian Startup Ecosystem today. Read a brief description about all of them:
1. Ratan Tata founded RNT Capital Advisors will reportedly invest about $150 million in the mega financing round of world’s most highly valued private technology company, Ant Financial Services, an affiliate of Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba.
2. Amazon Retail India, the global company's food retail business in India, has received an infusion of Rs 10.5 crore from the parent company, as per regulatory filings.
3. Future Group existing stakeholder Bharti Group has sold its 66 per cent holding in the entity to Azim Premji-led investment arm, PremjiInvest.
4. Early stage venture capital firm Orios Venture Partners has expanded its leadership team by appointing Anup Jain as its managing partner.
5. Consumer packaged goods company, Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL), plans to use Artificial Intelligence to predict your grocery needs. Using AI software Jarvis, HUL plans to extract details such as who visited the grocery store over the last three months, and what they are likely to buy the next time, reported LiveMint.
6. Online home design start-up Livspace, plans to invest Rs 30 crore to strengthen its brick and mortar presence.
7. B2B logistics platform Shadowfax is in talks with Chinese eCommerce major JD.com for raising Series C round, reported Entrackr.
8. Facebook has launched Fb.gg, its videogame streaming hub that aggregates live and prerecorded gaming video in one place. People will be able to discover gaming video based on creators and games they follow, Pages they like and Groups they belong to.