7. IndiaMART, a marketplace focused on small and medium enterprises, filed the draft papers for its public market debut with the regulator on Monday. The Noida-headquartered company will offer up to 4.28 million shares through its offer for sale.
8. Dell Technologies is going public again after a five-year stint as a privately held company.
9. Non-banking financial company Capital First, part-owned by US private equity firm Warburg Pincus, has agreed to buy a 7.03% stake in Village Financial Services Ltd.
10. Indonesia's ride hailing service GO-JEK has appointed Ranjan Sakalley as the chief technology officer of its payments arm GO-PAY.
11. Online lending marketplace IndiaLends, is in the process of raising Rs 63.9 crore (around $9.3 million at current exchange rates) in fresh capital, reported VCCircle.