#TodayDeals: Kishore Biyani’s Future Group will Start Home Delivery of Milk, Eggs Soon & More
Kishore Biyani’s Future Group will soon start delivering milk, eggs and bread at your doorstep every morning. The service will be launched in metro cities in the next two weeks, and expanded to other parts later.
3. Digital signature and authentication firm eMudhra is looking to grow its international operations.
4. Kishore Biyani’s Future Group will soon start delivering milk, eggs and bread at your doorstep every morning. The service will be launched in metro cities in the next two weeks, and expanded to other parts later.
5. Facebook said on Tuesday it has data sharing partnerships with at least four Chinese companies including Huawei, computer maker Lenovo Group, and smartphone makers OPPO and TCL.
6. In a competition held by the Thane Municipal Corporation, two startups – Toolyt and Culture Aangan will represent Thane at the International Business Fest in Liverpool, UK this month
7. US private equity firm Vora Ventures has acquired ShakeDeal, a Bengaluru-based B2B bulk sourcing online marketplace for industrial goods, supplies, and raw materials.
8. Riho Kruuv, ambassador of the Republic of Estonia to India, is looking to enrol over 100 startups and freelancers from Gujrat for its e-Residency programme.
9. “When the fund of funds completes its fund-raising, the corpus will touch almost Rs 14,000 crore. Thus, when the fund of funds matures over time, almost Rs 1 lakh crore will be available for startup funding in India,” said the PM while interacting with entrepreneurs.
11. According to latest regulatory filings, Ola has witnessed 70 per cent jump in revenue in the fiscal year 2017. The company’s revenue has risen to Rs 1,286 crore ending March 2017, compared with Rs 758.23 crore from the previous year, reported VCCircle.
12. After crossing $100 million revenue run rate in ten years, Deepinder Goyal, co-founder and CEO of Zomato aims to record next 100% growth in revenue within a year time, reported Factordaily.
13. California-based flying car company, Kitty Hawk, founded by Google Alphabet CEO Larry Page, on Wednesday unveiled the final version of its latest model Flyer.
14. Google claimed that it has reached its target of 400 free Wi-fi enabled stations in India.
15. Pfizer Inc planned to invest $600 million in its venture capital fund, 25& of which would be earmarked for promising research on neuroscience.
16. Facebook has announced its first original news shows for the social network, in partnership with CNN, Fox News, ABC News and Univision.
17. IIM Ahmedabad’s incubator-cum-investor, Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE), has invested an undisclosed amount of seed capital in Noida-based placement solutions provider Reculta, reported VCCircle.