11. Online food delivery giant Swiggy which failed to process and deliver orders on Sunday night across Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Delhi, puts the blame on a technical glitch.
12. Xiaomi, which debuted on Honk Kong stock exchange on Monday, has raised $4.7 billion at a valuation of about $54 billion.
13. Binny Bansal has announced the Bengaluru-based e-commerce marketplace Flipkart will go slow in investing in startups.
14. Alibaba-backed company BigBasket has acquired daily essential ordering platform Morning Cart, reported Entrackr.
15. RentSher, an online product rental marketplace in India and the UAE, after successfully launching in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Delhi, and Dubai, is more than doubling its geographical footprint by launching in 7 new cities. RentSher has initiated operations in Chennai, Pune, and Cochin in India, and in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi in the UAE.