'PayPay Jumbo At Your Local Stores' To Launch In August
PayPay proudly announced that the number of registered PayPay users has finally topped 30 million.
PayPay Corporation, a joint venture between Softbank Group Corp, Softbank Corp and Yahoo Japan Corporation, will be hosting the“PayPay Jumbo at your local stores” campaign at eligible stores nationwide from August 3~31,2020. By paying with cashless payment service "PayPay" (*1), users can enter into a lottery to win PayPay Bonus (*2) (maximum grant limit:\100,000/time) of upto10 times the payment amount (1,000%) with luck!
That is not all! On June 29, we proudly announced that the number of registered PayPay users has finally topped 30 million. To celebrate this wonderful moment, PayPay will launch a“ ThankYouJumbo” campaign, where users who pay with their "PayPay" app(*1) at participating stores nationwide will get a chance to win a PayPay bonus of up to 20 times (2,000%) the payment amount (*2) (maximum grant limit: 100,000 yen/per time and during the whole campaign period).
The "PayPay Jumbo at your local stores" campaign is a sequel to the "PayPay Jumbo (Online)" series held in June 2020 and the "Win at Seven-Eleven! "PayPay Jumbo" held in July 2020. The aim of the campaign is to provide entertainment to users’ everyday cashless payments and bring joy to shopping at small and medium-sized local stores in town. By winning first prize, it is possible to get up to 10 times (1,000%) the payment amount. The second prize will provide a cashback in the same amount paid (100%) and third prize will provide a 5% PayPay bonus (*2) of the payment amount (maximum award limit: \100,000/ per time and during the whole campaign period).
To celebrate the registration of 30million PayPay users, we are launching a special campaign on Aug1 and 2, for two days. "Thank you to all 30 million PayPay users! Celebration JUMBO" is the largest PayPay campaign ever (*3), with the highest percentage of prizes awarded. By winning first prize, a PayPay bonus of up to 20 times (2,000%) the amount of the payment (up to a maximum award of \100,000 worth of PayPay bonuses/ per time and during the whole campaign period) will be granted. There will be a 1 in 5 chance of winning any of the 1st to 4th prizes, so be careful not to miss it!
PayPay was launched in October 2018, and in less than a year and nine months, the service has grown to achieve more than 30 million users, which is approximately 1 in 4 people in Japan. "Celebrating 30 M users! Thank you Jumbo campaign" is the best way for us to thank the users and merchants for their support. Another aim of the program is to turn your cashless shopping into a much more exciting experience.
*1 PayPay balance, Yahoo! Japan Card, or PayPay Pay Later (lump-sum only). Credit cards other than Yahoo! are not applicable.
*2 Please click here for details about PayPay Bonus.
*3 The first-prize winner will win the highest percentage of PayPay bonuses among all of PayPay's previous campaigns.
- Aug 3, 2020, midnight – Aug 31, 2020, 11:59 p.m
Stores eligible for the campaign：
- Small and medium-sized nationwide merchants will be designated by PayPay as participants
- During the campaign period, users can enter a lottery when they make a payment with their PayPay balance, Yahoo! JAPAN Card, or PayPay Pay Later (lump-sum only) at participating stores. The first prize winner will receive up to 10 times (1,000%) of the amount they paid, the second prize winner will receive up to the full payment amount (100%) and 3rd prize winners will receive up to 5% PayPay bonus of the payment amount. Maximum JPY 100,000 worth of credits will be granted (each credit is capped at JPY 100,000 visit and during the campaign). Customers who use the "PayPay Pickup" pre-ordering service also have a chance to participate in the lottery.
- “Yahoo! Card” is the nickname for Yahoo! JAPAN Card. Payments made with credit cards other than Yahoo! JAPAN
card are not eligible.
- PayPay Pickup can only be paid with your PayPay balance. Payments by credit card, including Yahoo! Japan Card, or PayPay Pay Later (lump-sum only) are not available.
The upper limit of grant：
- Up to JPY 100,000 per grant
- Total maximum grant during the period: equivalent to JPY 100,000
Scheduled date of grant：
- 30 days after the next day of the payment
Around The World