6. Dialysis service provider NephroPlus is planning to raise up to Rs 100 crore (about $14.5 million) as part of its Series D round of funding in the next 3-4 months, reported TOI.
7. Happy, an innovation-driven working capital fulfilment platform for Indian MSMEs, plans for disbursing more than 7 lakh loans to microenterprises operational across all key geographies of the country.
8. Indian government has launched a desktop software, e-Aksharayan for converting any scanned or printed Indian language documents into fully editable text.
9. Swiggy has launched Swiggy SUPER, its membership programme which gives users unlimited free deliveries across all restaurants, irrespective of the distance or time of day.
10. The second phase of the successful Unified Payments Interface (UPI 2.0) is set to launch close to the second week of August but will not have recurring payments service.
11. Private equity firm TPG has led a $100 million (Rs 685 crore) investment round in SME lender Five Star Business Finance Ltd.