6. Google is planning to launch a censored version of its search engine in China.
7. Bengaluru-based startup ZestMoney on Thursday said it has acquired artificial intelligence platform PhotographAI.
8. Unified Payments Interface (UPI) has reported 4% fall in the number of transactions, from 246M in June to 235.6M in July, National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) revealed on a twitter post on Thursday.
9. Mumbai-based Fino Payments Bank has been asked to immediately stop onboarding new customers for payments banking service by RBI.
10. Mumbai-based Agrahyah Technologies is launching a new voice-based content platform, among the first such for Indian language content.
11. Kae Capital is investing about Rs 6.8 crore ($1 million) in hard liquor firm Boutique Spirit Brands (BSB) which sells rum and brandy under the brand names of Gladius and Zeusrespectively in Orissa and Andhra Pradesh.